FREE Shipping on USA Based Orders

0

Your Cart is Empty

September 08, 2018 2 min read

The “Real” Way To Boost Hair Growth?

Do you know the real reason for hair loss? 

You may have heard DHT – and yes, that’s a major cause of hair loss, but I’m talking about something deeper than that. Something that most hair growth products on the market don’t address… 

You see…. 

Hair growth has three phases, and if you can “optimize” your hair growth cycle – you can quite literally put your “hair growth” engine into overdrive… 

In a person with slow hair growth, thin hair, or hair loss – the hair growth cycle has “gone out of wack”… and is a bit broken… 

It’s not your fault – its just nature at work reacting to stress, aging, and a variety of other factors. 

Fortunately there are solutions out there to “restart” the hair cycle, and put it back into its normal cadence and therefore promote hair growth and reduce hair loss. 

Here’s how it works… 

In the hair growth cycle, there are three phases: 

  1. Anagen Phase – The “growth phase”
  2. Catagen Phase – The “transitional phase”
  3. Telogen Phase – The “resting phase” 

When you have thick and full hair growth, about 90% of your hair is in the growth phase at any given time, and the remaining 10% is in a “resting” or transitional period. 

When your hair growth starts to slow down and hair falls out, the cycle slows down, and as much as 20-25% of your hair can go into a “resting” phase. 

You can imagine what that means for hair – it’s a lot less dense, it looks like it’s thinning, and hair growth is generally “stunted”. 

Why is this? 

You see – in hair growth, there are certain “proteins” deep in the hair follicle that regulate that movement from phase to phase.

A protein called “Noggin” is one that signals the resting phase to stop, and the growth phase to activate again.

When the hair growth cycle breaks, the amount of “Noggin” your hair follicle releases can go way down, and when this happens there is a lack of “signal” for your hair to move into a growth phase!

Thankfully, if you can stimulate the release of this protein, on a consistent basis over 1-3 or more months, you can help put your hair growth cycle back into a normal cadence. 

Imagine right now that 20% of your hair is resting, imagine if that number reduced to 10% - how much thicker could your hair be?! 

And this is exactly what Folliboost Hair Growth Serum does… unlike most other products on the market. 

One of the key ingredients, “Pea Sprout Extract” has been found to stimulate the “up-regulation” of Noggin in the hair follicle, helping to reduce hair loss and boost hair growth.

And completely “restarting” the hair growth cycle. 

It just requires application twice a day, on a consistent basis. Good things come with consistency!

There’s a lot more “science” to it, and other powerful ingredients in FolliboostSerum but I don’t want to bore you with the details. Feel free to email or call us with more questions anytime!

We hope you are enjoying your products, thank you AGAIN for being our customer and let us know how it’s going!   

 


Subscribe